Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Todays Thoughts

    I am looking online for a book club to join.  I love Catherine Coulter, Janet Evanovich, Richard Castle, and just funny mystery books in general.

  • The Stephanie Plum series is one of my favorites!  I crack up every time I read them! 
  • Then the Nikki Heat series is one of the most recent series I have picked up. 
  •  Catherine Coulter I like the FBI series. I am not a romantic novel girl.  Just give me some mystery action and I am good to go.
  • I want to read the Hunger Games books (the movies got me hooked) 

   One site that I came across was http://onlinebookclub.org/
They have a system where you can review books and actually get paid for the reviews you write.  It doesn't cost anything to join. And if you don't like the book you had to read just tell the truth about it....that's what they would be paying you for. I personally have not done it yet, but I did sign up for it today so we will see what comes out of it.

   Goodreads is an app that I use on my smart phone. I also have the smart phone version of Kindle. I like that site but it is not what I am really looking for in a book club sort of way. I love that I can find free books on there to read.  I refuse to pay for a book that is only online.  I like the feel of the book in my hands and the smell of the pages.  I do read on my smart phone sometimes, but it's not as good as holding a book.

One thing that I love doing is going to Barns and Nobles and just sitting there reading.  I use to always bring a book and my Christian music with me to the ocean to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment